Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Non Slide Newell VS Non Slide Prevost Values...what the heck is going on?????
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2013, 02:42 PM   #15
jack14r

Dave,I think that the marketplace has spoken,and many might ask why is there this difference?If we look at 1996,Newell might have built 30 or so and Prevost converters might have done 125 and the entertainer guys might have done 100 or more,also Prevost built hundreds for the seated coach market.The prevost is built with a stainless steel monocoque construction verses a mild steel bridge construction,the Prevost has proven this design is capable of 2,000,000 miles.Another area that is important to a used buyer is service and because of Prevost's commitment to the seated coach industry they have 6 national service centers with national parts distribution with overnite delivery,Prevost still supports coaches that are 30 years old.The individuals that work on trucks and have worked on a Prevost will tell you that they have never seen anything with running gear and chassis as robust as a Prevost.I am not saying that the Prevost is superior just that the buyers have determined the used value of each product.I believe that the Prevost is the best bus and the Newell is the best motor home.