Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Non Slide Newell VS Non Slide Prevost Values...what the heck is going on?????
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2013, 10:28 PM   #19
qcj

I live in Nacogdoches and this is Foretravel country. I have owned 6 motorhomes and my last one was a Foretravel before I bought my Newell. I didn't ever know what an older Newell looked like until Motorhomes of Texas started selling them. I did know what a Prevost looked like. One reason there are ten times more of them than Newells. After MOT started selling used Newell I started looking at them. I would go over on weekend when they closed and crawing around under them and looking at them real close, and I decided man these things are something else. They are built like tanks. One of these days I really would like to own one.

Being there are so few of them people don't know what they are. I have people ask me what kind of MH you own and I tell them, and haven't clue what I'm taking about. But looking at it in another way, it is sorta nice owning something not everyone can have. There are not near enought Newells to go around. Chappell
qcj is offline   Reply With Quote