Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Non Slide Newell VS Non Slide Prevost Values...what the heck is going on?????
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 02:26 AM   #29
Yachts

I agree you can't find a prevost quad slide for anywhere near 250. Or 350 for that matter.. In comparison i agree a newell is better than a prevost.. That's why I bought my first one and my second one.. But if someone wants to sell theirs cheap they can do that..

You guys have a 96 no slide you just remodeled? Would you take 100k for it? Knowing you might find a single or double slide around the same number? I bought a 99 no slide and the thing that set mine apart was 4 girard awnings and only 1700 hours on the gen set and the coach is like new inside.. I plan on adding about 30k to it in new paint and other upgrades over the next year or so.. Could I find a double slide for less than what I might have in this? Yes but my wife and I are weekenders and I rather have a coach that is custom to my tastes than one with slides for the same $.. My opinion. But if a triple slide comes around for 120 or a double for 90 or so, I am in!!
Yachts is offline   Reply With Quote