Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - 87 Newell
Thread: 87 Newell
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2013, 01:39 AM   #36
Neweller

Keith, you're doing it right and that is really important for you or the next owner. I agree with NO carpet in the bathroom or a kitchen. I have known people who want carpet in their kitchens and baths, for sanitary reasons you best be having all systems in top order all the time and for sanitary reason you will need to change it out often. Which makes the whole scenario nonsense to me.

The color choices should turn out sweeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

That's a pretty hefty load with that being a duramax 4x4 full of gear. Shows the Newell didn't care either way.

Now for ideas..... are we considering electric radiant floor heat? I know of a company in my area that is auctioning off it crap load of radiant heating panel rolls in various sizes for very cheap! It's an online auction buddy of mine doing it for them this week if anyone is interested I'll post the link?
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote