Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - 2000 Quad Slide
Thread: 2000 Quad Slide
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013, 04:20 PM   #10
Neweller

Not saying this is a scam or anything, but would be very careful. Mike with or without an aquahot, many folks would stand in line for this kind of deal. I would love to see you score it for that price. I swear I've seen this coach advertised for a whole lot higher price. But one never knows of those sleeper deals. Now days there are scams that are including phone numbers. Say the seller was in Canada or the coach for that matter, and the deal is a scam, the seller may not reply back to anyone that appears to be near by, hoping he will have a handful of anxious buyers waiting to send long distance deposits, hopefully from out of the country. He could be using a Magic Jack, Skype, VM or what have you number. There are so many ways to scam with the internet. Even with all the security measures on sites like ebay, it goes on in a daily basis.

Remember, I'm not saying that is the case here, just looking out for another Newell brother. I hope this is real and works out smoothly.
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote