Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Annual Luxury Coach Rally
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 03:28 AM   #27
Yachts

I used to have a 61 foot hatteras.. I bought it in Toledo Ohio and drove it to Tulsa ok .. Had it for a couple of years.. Loved it!!! Been looking for a steal on one again.. Found one that was a hurricane Katrina casualty. A guy bought it drove it to Muskogee Oklahoma.. Started to refurb it.. Went through a bankruptcy.. Bank got it back started to finish it..they had it gutted it had overhauled engines new electronics 2 new gen sets and airs.. Other than that it was a shell..the boat to be made sea worthy was another 250k but if you would keep it as a lake boat you could get by for 100k..boats that have sunk are worth about half of a non sunk boat and a early 90's 80 footer was worth 500k..I figured this boat was 300k boat.. It still needed a paint job which is another 80k or so.. I offered the bank 40 for it.. They countered at 300 as is.. Needless to say I didn't buy it..the president of the bank was gonna show his new loan officers how to work his way out of a bad loan.. Last I heard they were 450 into it and it still needed paint..
Yachts is offline   Reply With Quote