Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - 2002 Newell for sale
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013, 11:23 PM   #47
Christian51

No argument Dave but what i am saying that the economic spread of the population is hurting in the upper middle range. The rich are rich and almost rich are doing well, but the incomes in the 2 to 300 a year range are not spending money. The baby boomers are ready but the vast majority of them are not shopping in the half million and up range. I'm selling my business with patented technology so for the first time in my life I will be able to own one of these things but even with the disposable income I will have, when you are talking a few million, 39% goes to the tax man, and all the other taxes out there, I would say anyone buying a 1.5 million or more for an RV are worth 10 million or more. There is that gap where you find people worth 2 or 3 million that are just not spending on huge ticket products. You got the 90% and the next 8% that I'm talking about and then you have the top 2% with an extreme top 1% and my clients come from that 8% and they are not spending big. Psychology of sales are the same, the number of clients in the different economic brackets are wide. They are having a hell of a time moving the 2005 to 2008. I believe it is because of their price range rather than their floor plan and quality.
Christian51 is offline   Reply With Quote