Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - 1998 bath and half at MOT
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2013, 04:47 AM   #11
Dave-n-Marjorie

Hello SantaFe, I am very interested on your thoughts of double slide Prevosts vs double slide Newells??? Their value vs Newells?? Quad slide Newells vs Quad Prevosts? No slide Newells with series 60s vs no slide Prevosts with series 60s?? Current sales and listings? No dealer will buy and refurb any coach unless that's their business. I work for a RV dealer BTW and am also owner of a 17 year old Newell so I should know. More Newells than cash buyers in a few years? Hmm usually I see 3 or 4 of a model year Newell for sale. They made what, 30 a year average? Prevosts made what, over 1,000 a year with convertors?? It just doesn't add up? Lots of wanna be's come on here and bash the pricing for purely selfish reasons to get a "deal". That doesn't work with Prevost owners as they hold their pricing FIRM. I believe the opposite will happen. Newell owners will hold on to them, and not let buyers lowball anymore, and stick with Prevost pricing. Then the buyers will get desperate as there are one Newell to every 50 Prevosts for sale. Newell pricing should be HIGHER than Prevosts. If you have been to the factory as I have many times, and own one, you know this!! Just being real. Exited to hear your thoughts.
1996 Newell #423
47' Bath and a Half
Hilton Head Island, SC
Dave-n-Marjorie is offline   Reply With Quote