Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - 1965 Streamline Travel Home
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2015, 07:47 AM   #18
npryor28

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrE View Post
Game time Ken? Streamline Travel Home in RVs & Campers | eBay Motors

There were only about 80 Streamline Travel Homes manufactured between 1964 and 1967, when the Travel Home division was sold to L. K. Newell, and moved to Miami, Oklahoma to become the Newell Coach Company. The first VIN number appears to have been either 5000 or 5001, with the last number possibly 5084. ONE OF A KIND MODEL WITH 2 DOORS.

This 1963 (body) all aluminum body manufactured by the Imperial Trailer company in El Monte, California is a classic piece of history. Custom made dressing room for Hollywood stars Anne Baxter and Walter Pidgeon.Then owned by Joe Fernandez of San Felipe, Mexico. Complete overhaul 5000 miles ago including engine overhaul, new aircooler, radiator, belts, radiator fan, thermostat, tires etc.. Lived in Butterfield Ranch, Borrego Springs California for the last 25 years until the death of the owner, when it was moved

Engine: 400 cubic engine HO
Transmission: C5 Ford (rebuilt 5,000 miles ago also)

4000 Watt generator (never used). 2 30 gallon gas tanks. Great to drive, great look. You'll enjoying owning this beauty and seeing America.

Length-28ft long 10ft wide
Gross Weight- 5033

I have the the pigeon house here in sacramento ca. what do you think i should do with it? clean title and all. still looks reaaalllly clean too. i just dont know
npryor28 is offline   Reply With Quote