Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Mini Rally
Thread: Mini Rally
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2009, 10:28 PM   #101
tuga

Quote:
Originally Posted by fulltiming View Post
When would be a convenient time for one or more technical workshop/seminars?

I suggest that on Sunday (Saturday if you arrive early), we have a list of those that have specific issues and see if someone either knows the answer or is willing to roll up their sleeves and see if they can help.

I will make copies of a couple of maintenance lists that I got from Newell. Obviously different drive trains have somewhat different requirements but it should be a starting place. If any of you with pre 1990 coaches happen to have a maintenance check list for your coach, bring it and I will make copies of it for others also.

We certainly welcome anyone who is interested to tour our coach. We have it pretty loaded since we live in it but come on over.

Michael
Michael,

I think that early afternoon would be a good time to have seminars. If we have a lot of guys who want to do a seminar we could do one in the morning as well.

At other rallies that I have attended, folks would open their coaches for an open house. It can be done between 4 & 5 PM on one of the days. We can make some signs to put on the windshield if an owner wants his/her coach to participate in the open house. Each coach would be assigned a time frame (15 minutes) to be open for all to see. By doing it this way, open house participants get to see everyone else's coach and are not stuck staying in their coach when the crowd moves on to the next coach.

I'm open to suggestions!
Coach #512
2005 Pilot
tuga is offline   Reply With Quote