Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - The "Next" mini-rally
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2009, 03:36 AM   #43
Wally Arntzen

May is much safer in the black hills than September. I was at a GMC ralley there once and they got 36" of snow that started the day everybody was leaving and some of the people that stayed back were stuck for a few days. May is pretty safe and generally nice weather.
This country has so many national parks that are fantastic and I have not been to a lot of them. I had the good fortune to go the black hills on five different occaisions and I still have not seen the entire place. It is very large with so many things to do and it very easy to get around. I'm not endorsing the black hills for myself because I don't even know if I can make it, but I can guarntee anyone that they will not be disapointed if that is the choice you make.
They have Mount Rushmore, a head of 1500 buffallo that you can get right into the herd, fantastic off roading, biking trails, great RV parks,etc, etc..
These same kind of remarks can be made of many other places in this great country and hopefully at some point someone can just say here's where were gonna have a ralley and get er done.
1988 Newell Coach #163
40' with tag 8V92
Wally Arntzen is offline   Reply With Quote