Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Newell Service takes personal ownership in every coach
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2012, 12:12 AM   #3
tuga

I too have been very well satisfied with Newell's service department. The techs really do a good job because they know the product and they know what it takes to repair it.

I especially like being able to call Newell service and get an answer and some solutions to problems with no charge. I have had one of the service writers actually have another tech call me back with the answer to a specific question.

I had a cruise control malfunction and it needed to be changed out. One of the Newell techs (Charley Rhodes) drew a diagram and a written explanation of how to change it. That may not seem that unusual but he did it 10 minutes before punch out time on Thursday(they have a 4 day workweek). That is what I call above and beyond service. He could have just had the parts department send it out with no instuctions, but he chose to do it the right way - the Newell way.

I'll never buy any other coach but a Newell; dollar for dollar it is the best deal on the market today!

You can't beat 24/7 service 365 days a year!
Coach #512
2005 Pilot
tuga is offline   Reply With Quote