Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Hello Newell Owners
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2011, 12:12 PM   #4
rheavn

The coach you have identified looks beautiful in the photos! I'm not familiar with the coach you are looking at, but am familiar with buying coaches as I've owned five over a 30 year period. Before you start you need to realize that every time you change coaches it will cost you money. If it were me instead of looking for a "starter coach" I would be looking for my "dream coach". Identify what it is you & the wife want & need. Part of this process is finding out what is available. You need to find out historically when different features became available. This will help you identify what year range you need to look for. Do you want the series 60 engine? Do you want a Aqua Hot system? Do you want slides? Then buy the most coach you can easily afford realizing that these are depreciating assets. There are some great deals on the market these days. It is a buyers market. As an example I was looking for a 2002 Newell. I purchased a 1999 as I felt it was better equipped for the wife & I. No matter what Newell you purchase you will be thrilled and it will serve you well!

I hope this is helpful..........................