Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Can You Get Inspired by This Mystery Luxury Coach? Do You Recognize it?
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 12:00 AM   #73
Neweller

Brady, you are pretty warm but still no cigar my friends. Actually I'm surprised our prized Newell historian hasn't taken a shot at her. There is obviously missing a chapter of Newell history and I don't blame most for not knowing since this coach was built prior to anyone currently involved at Newell. I had figured that someone would have known about this coach since they built around 20 or so of them. LK Newell knew plenty about this coach. If I was Newell I'd buy this coach and use it as a factory history piece for a while and then maybe have it auctioned it off later on at one of the Barrett Jackson auctions with proceeds from the sale going to a charity of the company's choice. It might pull well over a 100 G's at that point in time. Now, I'm only thinking out loud here. I tend to do that from time to time.

I'll see if I can't dig up another photo and get this mystery closed out.
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote