Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Hi, I would like to Introduce myself
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2006, 02:48 PM   #2
fulltiming

Welcome Clay. You have certainly come to the right place if you are interested in purchasing a Newell. Not only are the forums a great place to get answers to your questions, the Classified section of this site has the largest selection of Newells listed anywhere on the internet. There were 3 additional Newells posted yesterday alone. There are 55 coaches listed of which 9 have already sold! 8 of the available coaches are within the age bracket you are searching.

Additionally, Newell Coach sells used, as well as new, Newells although they historically don't carry units in the age bracket you are looking for. Newell also has a Tech Talk forum which can provide answers to technical questions.

I have NEVER worked with a better organization than Newell. They build a quality product that stands the test of time, they stand behind their work, they have a staff of long term employees that know the product inside out and they treat owners of older Newells with respect. What more could you ask for.

It says worlds that Newell offers a Technical Forum on their own site and that several key Newell executives monitor this site and provide information where needed.

Due to the colors it can be hard to notice but the Classified, Newell Coach and Tech Talk above are all clickable links.
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
8V92 DDEC-2, HT740
PT Cruiser GT with Remco Transmission Pump
https://newellowner.com/newell-photos/
fulltiming is offline   Reply With Quote