Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - finally getting to spend time on the road and loving it
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2008, 03:36 AM   #6
encantotom

now almost 3 weeks into my trip. i am really loving it. newell is running great. have gone about 2500 miles so far and getting close to 7 mpg. have learned that driving in downtown vancouver bc, and downtown seattle is not really for our big rigs towing cars....got honked at alot. we put the newell on a ferry and i have a cool picture of the gps on my laptop showing us in the water between ports. am at mount saint helens staying at a campground with the best view in the world.

thanks to all for their moral support over the past year as i have learned about my coach and did my updating of it. i am glad for everyones help. it has turned out great with only a few things to tweak. the granite floor is holding up well with no cracks though i have parked on very unlevel sites and leveled it many times. will head towards the oregon coast tomorrow.

we put the POI's for the Guys diners and dives from the food channel in our garmin mobile pc gps and have started stopping at the diners. yesterday we were at Voulas in seattle and it was incredible and the owners hung around and talked to us for almost an hour after they closed at 3pm.

thanks again,

tom

https://www.newellclassic.com/forum/album.php?albumid=8
encantotom is offline   Reply With Quote