Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - A Most Awesome Eagle Bus-Conversion that is beyond your normal customization!
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 08:40 PM   #2
Neweller

This image shows the closet in the rear, now lined with cedar. >>>>

I had originally done a bus-conversion floor plan in Photo Shop that we used as a guide for marking off the the actual space on the floor of the bus. We have pretty much stuck to this original plan, but some changes are being made as we move along. We needed the plan to work well while the slide-outs are in as well as out. Remember that we will be using the bus with slide-outs in while driving and also if we park in some small spots.

<<<<This image shows the framing for part of the kitchen where the refrigerator will go. Gary built walls that will divide the bedroom, bathroom and kitchen.

Kitchen counter with cabinets above.
>>>>>>

The image below gives you a good idea of our kitchen layout.

<<<<<This is our bathroom layout viewed from the rear of the bus toward the front.

Gary took advantage of the good weather in Summer '05 to work on the bays under the floor of the bus. This is were the heater, waste storage tanks and that kind of stuff go. We will also have bays for storage and one will be an outdoor entertainment center.

The ceiling in the bus was a bit of a challenge because of the curves on the sides and the wiring and AC that needs to run down the center. We decided on American walnut for the interior paneling.

As you can see we are making progress and now have the refrigerator installed and lots of the paneling done. There's even a chair for all the visitors who stop in to check on our progress. Marge and Buddy Ray were very happy to see the chair arrive.

Tiling the bathroom area was where I got to contribute. I first did a design on the computer and then actually laid the tile. This was my first experience tiling and it was fun.

Those little white plastic spacers really helped to keep the tiles straight and grout lines even.

<This is our shower stall with a glass door. Details below.

If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote