Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - my experience so far with my basement airs
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 05:41 PM   #1
encantotom

Default my experience so far with my basement airs

hi all,

till this inaugural trip i have basically only run the air cons sitting in the driveway or to go on a 20 mile trip and i would start them when it was 120 degrees plus inside the coach.

when russ and cynthia were at our house visiting, he so kindly rebuilt my two control boards and a spare that i have. put all new relays on them.

i can tell you darlene and i are sitting in oaktown indiana right now and it is 102 degrees on the way up to 106 here today and fairly high humidity.

last night we kept it about 71 degrees in the bedroom (yea it is nice to have a bedroom now) and right now darlene and i are lounging in the living area and my remote thermometer says it is 72.3 degrees in here with us. i know, we like it cold....

keeping them running rather then starting them up when it is blistering hot inside is hugely different.

russ, thanks for making my aircons works great!

i will say though that the thermostats are very strange. they are the original scs and they always display the setpoint temperature and never the actual. they also always start out in heat and you have to push the down button to get the aircons to turn on the first time. kinda strange

tom

https://www.newellclassic.com/forum/album.php?albumid=8
encantotom is offline   Reply With Quote