Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Have You Read The News, Yes The 'NEWS' @ Newell Coach ?
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2007, 05:59 AM   #2
ikcandco

«~» Someone asked me, 'Where I caught' this 'Typo.'
«~» Well, in spite of the above post, at present, on this 'Thursday Evening November 1st, 2007,' you could
still see the so call 'Typo' on the Newell Coach Website.
»»»»»»»»»»»»»» 'NewellClassic.com' ««««««~»»»»»» 'NewellClassic.com' ««««««««««««««
«~» Here 's a 'Printed Version' and a 'Magnified Adaptation.'

» » » » » » » » » » »

«~» When I saw this 'Typo' and the 'Good News' from 'Newell Coach' that they'd increase their production
from '40' to '42 Coaches,' they'd 'Open Me A Door and Wide Open !'

«~» So I 'Grab' this opportunity to bring together these two subject matters by stretching them to give some-
thing unpredictable. I reckon it's like a 'Sort of Stew,' a 'King Size' that-is, 'Texas Size' something to fill a '10
Gallon Stetson Full Of Giggles
.'

«~» If you've read the above post, you'll see it all comes together . . . I hope . . .
«~» Part of the Above Post . . .
» » » » » «~» and . . . Wow !
» » » » » . . . "As of October 1, we've ramped up to an annual rate of 44 new Newells," says company presi-
» » » » » dent, Karl Blade.

» » » » » «~» "Well Now That’s Real Eaaaaaasy ! . ."
» » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » " Allow Changes To Newell's Calendars ! . . "
» » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » 'Liquid Paper,' Does Wonders !
»»»»»»»»»»»»»» 'NewellClassic.com' ««««««~»»»»»» 'NewellClassic.com' ««««««««««««««
«~» "I hope I didn't offend anyone with this post. Trust me, 'My Intentions, Were and Still Are, To Add A Lit-
tle Humor
,' all 'Without Malice'."

------------------
May God Bless
KC ~ 89nnc2 What's this?
p.s.: "Pleasse do note highlighte 'Mi TYPPOS' ann oder relathed slippe-upps, Iam a terrabled writtor ! . .
I have 'Henormaus Euracers Onn Mi Pendcills !'. . Uge Texxas Sise ! . .
If You Know What That Means !"
ikcandco is offline   Reply With Quote