Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - 2002 Newelll Arriving at Motor Homes of Texas
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2012, 11:59 PM   #1
MarkofSJC

Default 2002 Newelll Arriving at Motor Homes of Texas

Hey, I just got an email with some nice pictures of a 2002 Mid-Entery Newell.

Here's what he sent me...

Just unit was just purchased by MOT and will be coming to the lot by the weekend. Price tag is $250,000.00. Let me know if this is a unit you would be interested and what you think of the just the few pictures that I have.

Description: 2002 Newell Newell w/3 Slides
ULTRA LUXURY.. Newell Coach 2002 45 ft. with a 3 color paint scheme and under 55,000 miles.
FEATURES: Detroit Diesel 60 engine w/DDEC, 500hp, Allison 6-speed World Transmission, Jake Brake, Aqua-Hot System, Smart Tire system, and 20kw Generator, Air sealed Triple-Slide floor plan, Flat Floors in Slide-outs, raised roofline, keyless Mid Entry with power step, Gaggenau electric shore power cord reel, joey beds in lower compartment, InMotion DSS w/dual LNB, second DSS receiver, 2 forty-two inch Plasma flat screens, Alpine DVD navigation system, either net hub in bay(8port), 2 double 14/M unit central air conditioning, central vacuum with attachments, Fisher & Paykel dishwasher, Jennaire side by side refrigerator, Microwave, garbage disposal, stacked washer and dryer(220V) and 2 burner cook top.
THE INTERIOR IS ELEGANTLY DESIGNED IN LIGHT NEUTRALS... Designer ceiling treatment, carpet with inlays, powered Hunter Douglas silhouette shades, indirect lighting behind valances, sun roof in rear walk-in closet, split bath with granite/marble lavy tops and ceiling fan in master stateroom, Corian counter tops in the galley with custom cabinetry, booth dinette with a granite/marble table, convertible sofa, driver's seat and co-pilot recliner all upholstered in leather. There is a security Safe for your valuables.
Thank you,

Riche Crowell

If anyone wants to see pictures, pm me and I'll forward Riche's email.
MarkofSJC is offline   Reply With Quote