Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - new newell owner
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011, 11:25 AM   #5
rheavn

Charlie,
If you have a digital picture on your computer I can help you. Now scroll down this page to the QUICK REPLY box. Hit the GO ADVANCED button below on the right. Write your post in the narrative box and then scroll down the page to ADDITIONAL OPTIONS and the second box is ATTACH FILES. Hit the MANAGE ATTACHMENTS button. That will bring up a MANAGE ATTACHMENTS window. The top box is UPLOAD FILE FROM YOUR COMPUTER. Hit the BROWSE button & find the picture(s) in your computer file. Then hit download & this will put the selected picture(s) in your post.

If you want to set up a gallery within your profile the process is pretty easy. Go to the MEMBERS LIST and find your profile under "P". Now open the QUICK LINKS arrow above. Under NETWORKING hit on PICTURES & ALBUMS. That will bring up a PAPABEAR'S ALBUM page. Scroll down to ADD ALBUM and hit on it. That brings up a box to name your album. Hit SUBMIT and you have now set up an album to put your pictures in. Open your album and scroll down to the bottom left and hit UPLOAD PICTURES. This brings up a box where you can upload three pictures at a time to your album.

An avatar is the photo that is automatically attached to my posts. If you PRIVATE MESSAGE "Fulltiming", who is a moderator he can assist you in getting your avatar set up. To private message Fulltiming just find his profile in the members list. Hit on his name & it brings up his profile. Hit on CONTACT INFO. Then hit on SENT A PRIVATE MESSAGE TO FULLTIMING.
If you have problems I will private message you my phone number.