Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - On My Way
Thread: On My Way
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2009, 02:59 AM   #95
zcasa

We left the mountains 40 miles NW of Ft. Collins, CO on Tuesday morning, June 30th. We are now in Little Rock, AR and making our way to the Panhandle of FL for a few days with family. Then on to Atlanta for a trade show and back to Denver, CO around July 18th. The Coach is purring like a kitten and we had the front air conditioner worked on before we left. The mechanic dude, said all is well and have a good trip. The air conditioner lasted exactly three miles and quit. So, here we are, in 98 degree heat, hoping the other two keep on running. He'll get an ear full when I get back to town. Glad to hear that we are up to 22 people and 10 Coaches coming to visit us in Creede, CO in early August. Wow, this is great. We will have a great great time. We visited the Oklahoma City, OK memorial and the Clinton Presidential Museum. Good to see some interesing and very informative places on our way. Just sooo very much to see. This is the way to do it. Since none of us can sell our Coaches, and most of us do not want to anyway, we may as well build as many memories as we can and meet as many people as possible. Life is good.

David
zcasa is offline   Reply With Quote