Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - I will start this new category off
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 09:04 PM   #3
lbrachfe

Hey Ron,
I have done Barber and has some instruction from the Bob Sharp racing team at Limerock and Watkins Glen. Those were many years ago and for several years participated in the Leadfoot Rally and some Baja when I lived in SoCal from 75-85. In recent years I do as much car club participation possible. Hooked on Driving, Chin Motorsports, High Performance Driving Club,PBOC Motor Club. I do track days at Homestead,Palm Beach Int speedway, Atlanta and Sebring. I also drove some events with PCA when driving a Porsche setup for track driving was affordable. I have raced Karts at PBOC and loved it, but come away to bruised and exhausted my last few times out. LOLOL. Motorcycles have never been my thing after early years of off road riding and crashing way too much...I love the MINI as it is driving a big Kart enclosed and more controlled. I also love the shows and have a 1/70 MINI rally car that wins alot of ribbons. Wheels Across the Pond is a favorite of mine as it is in my own neighborhood and have many friends that participate. My JCW rally car is my pride and joy and have attached a photo.Name:  ry=400.jpg
Views: 256
Size:  15.5 KB
lbrachfe is offline   Reply With Quote