Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Why did you decide on a Newell over the rest ??
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 09:19 PM   #7
pairodice

Being a former Foretravel owner I have to chime in here. Foretravel is built from the ground up to be a coach as is Wanderlodge. The main reason I am looking at a Newell is because of the problems I had with delamination on the Foretravels (or any other fiberglass skinned coach). I have NOT seen anything in Newells or Wanderlodges (or bus conversions) that match Foretravels' cabinetry. Yes, the others cabinetry looks nice but it is NOT solid Walnut (not that I have seen. Of course all that Walnut adds a lot of weight but I love the look of it. I am mostly looking at Newells because I think they are easier to work on than a Wanderlodge and I can get a wide body older Newell Diesel Pusher rather than a Front engine Wanderlodge of the same year, all the way back to the 1970's (the WLs were Front Engine).
Something in me both loves and hates all the redundant systems and countless buttons on the WL...
If I could get Foretravel to convert a Prevost or MCI shell (and afford it) that would be a great coach to me...
pairodice is offline   Reply With Quote