Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - 1991 Repo purchased
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 04:04 PM   #6
Neweller

John, glad you got the unit, I would have to think it was meant to be. There were a handful of folks including myself that were on that unit. I for one wanted to get a steal of a deal being so far away from where it is located, I kind of wanting a longer coach and on the mission of doing a later model engine exchange. Even at what you paid, that is always a feasible future option. There could be a great chance that the motor will be just fine and dandy for a long time. I know you were originally willing to pay much more for a prized Newell and believe all in all you could end up with something after some misc. upgrades a more personalized coach at a much healthier overall investment.

The water pump replacement thoughts will be pretty much sorted out after a thorough oil analysis. Everyone keep your fingers crossed for John that this is a great engine. Congrats again John on your purchase and let us know however we can help you. We also look forward to your sharing in this new adventure you are embarking on. Please share what you will.

Something everyone should remember around here, is that the more you share about the great improvements and care of your valued coach with others around here, builds up future tokens of value to your coach if and when the time comes you ever want to sell it. If I was a buyer looking around at Newell's or any other luxury coach for that matter and I knew how well an owner had prized and taken care of his beloved coach, I would surely pay a much higher dividend for it. Bar none!

Some of us are extreme DIY guys and others are not, but we can all learn and gain someway from one another. Hopefully that makes sense.
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote