Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Questionable Water Quality
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 04:47 PM   #13
Neweller

There is an interested initiative being presented a by an organization called Whole World Water. I personally support their idea as long as they are not trying to control the worlds water like some powers would like. I have purchased and still buy bottled water, and I use portable stainless steel containers like many fresh water holding tanks in our luxury coaches are made out of. I do believe in recycling and acknowledge we have a problem with plastic bottles ending up in our landfills. Between all the diapers, plastic bottles and throw a ways many of us have gotten used to, is not helping the future of our kids.

I'll get off that band wagon and just say I support what Steve and some others are stating; in that we should make it more of a priority to install if we don't currently have, a reverse osmosis water purification system or the like.

Just my nickels worth and here is a nice little short video by Sir Richard Branson:

[video=youtube;Q8W2dV1dSws]
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote