Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Thanks to all for the great wealth of information on this forum.
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013, 10:45 PM   #4
Neweller

Cliff, the site administrators and moderators would like to add that we are absolutely thankful from the bottom of our hearts for members like you as well. For without members like you, there would be no reason to keep this forum going. Believe me, some of us around here have taken our lumps and we just keep striving on the best we possibly can and if anyone ever has an issue with how we are doing things or if we seem to lack anything, we would appreciate your input.

Of course a lot of credit around here goes back out to all of you that help by participating in this forum. We appreciate all of our members and what you bring. We realize that there are literally hundreds of accumulative years of experience through our members bringing forth and array of wealth of information.

Something, we must always remember is that we should never claim to know more than the folks that built our wondrous luxury coaches. I have heard some pretty tall claims by and about certain individuals and will never fit our scope around here. Nobody and I mean nobody knows more about Newell's than the folks that build them at Newell and the same thing goes for Wanderlodge, Prevost and all others.
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote