Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - 77 Newell Interior makeover
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013, 04:00 AM   #55
rellick

Hello all, we made it up to Jan lake sask. I was so busy trying to get ready to go I didnt have a chance to post any pics but I will when I get home, our internet here is prehistoric and I usually use my phone to take pics then email them to myself so i can upload pics that way, but theres no cell service at all here, one fellow said to me while I was sitting here with my laptop "I see your making smoke signals!!" lol
The fishing has been great so far, but it was a little windy and cold today. I caught a nice 11lb jackfish yesterday, very scrappy and alot of fun to catch, we saved a few jack and some real nice walley (3-4lb) and had a feast last night, very delicious.
The coach ran great on the way, just a few minor issues. There is still some work to do on it but were very happy with it for its maiden voyage, we went the north way through Slave lake and Athabasca, stayed in Vegreville one night. It was around 1000mile trip. We may take the south way through Drumheller ab and Calgary, then north through Jasper and Hinton.
22' 350hp Jet Riverboat
79 Ford F250 4x4
Many others to list
rellick is offline   Reply With Quote