Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Now I'm Newellized!
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2007, 01:52 PM   #3
Bryon Raymond

Default help on the hwy

Hello zcasa. In reply to your question, when the airbag went I was at a U-Haul shop getting a car hauler. The guy that owned the place also repaired heavy trucks and found the problem right away. He was a great guy and very honest and had me on the road in about an hour. I'm going to post his name and location in the forum. Prior to buying the coach, I purchased emerg. road service thru Good Sam Club, because due to the way I was buying it, I didn't want to rely on the sellers word that all was tip top. As it turned out all was not tip top. One phone call to Good Sam and I was towed to a shop for the trans. repair( no charge for towing up to 1000 miles). When the fuel filters shut down, another call to Good Sam and a service truck arrived in 45 min ,
changed filters and I was again on my way. I paid for the filters and labor only. I think, had it been any other make of motor-home I would have put it back on the market upon arriving home. There's just something about a Newell! Have a great holiday season!! Capt Bry
89 Newell 40 #195
8V92TA ddec II, HT740
04 HD Sportster 1200
04 Hyundai Santa Fe dingy
Bryon Raymond is offline   Reply With Quote