Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Who is tool crazy around here? Check out this guys luxury coach tool box!
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 01:36 AM   #9
Neweller

The guys that usually like this sort of thing are the white-knuckle guys that have had to sit behind a desk for two long and this becomes their new found love or relief from their jobs. Then of course there are the lifetime gearheads that can never get enough. Of course there are the guys like Mike and Clint that did their fare share of the BS for enough years and they have finally raised the white flag and said get me the freak out of here. Myself being so high strung use to live and breath out of both worlds 8 days a week. Weekends didn't do me much good, they were always too short to unwind. I need 3-5 days to get everyday life off my mind to relax. That is why vacations were the only thing that would work. I think I can relate to all of you in a sense.
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote