Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - 8v92 Cracked head
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2009, 02:40 AM   #2
encantotom

hello again,

i picked up the bus today. they had taken it on two test drives and all is well. i live about 7 miles from the shop, but took a little 110 mile detour on the way home. i drove by where wally lives and picked him up and we drove up into the mountains. it was a nice drive and the newell drove like a dream.

i will check the fluids in the morning.

so, i am off to san diego on thursday for a couple of days. looking forward to the drive.

things look good and sound good so i hope all my engine problems are behind me. i asked the shop if i should do a break in period and he told me to drive it like i stole it.

so, gotta put some things back together and i am ready to cruise again.

i can tell ya you dont want to have your engine rebuilt. my credit card is still smoking....

the shop i use is very fair and great to deal with. if any of you are ever in the phoenix area, you need to use them. they are much better than traditional big coach shops.

just about every music personality has had their coaches worked on there. when i was there last nite talking to the service manager, a guy was there getting his entertainer worked on to take kenny loggins on tour.

later

tom

https://www.newellclassic.com/forum/album.php?albumid=8
encantotom is offline   Reply With Quote