Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Is Newell worth the money ?
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 08:03 PM   #1
PHANTOM

Default Is Newell worth the money ?

The DW and I have always liked the Newell Coaches, over the other high end coaches because we felt that they where more of a working mans high end coach if you can call these working man's coaches. Now realistically unless you happen to come up with the latest craze for the teenage set or are a computer wiz who writes a new wonder program etc we working people will never be able to purchase a new Newell Coach at $1.8Mil . There are some deals in the pre-owned market if you watch carefully.

My question is:

Is the money spent on a 2002 Newell at say $250K going to give me the same value as buying a new or newer Box Coach of the same price. Newells are hand built from the ground up including frame, body, and all components to each unit. The BOX Coach uses a commercial chassis, standard in house slides, cabinets, etc.

After 3 years which will still hold its value over the other? Is there any way to tell? The craftsmanship and workings of a '95 Newell that we where in the other day was fantastic. The coach felt like it was new driving it and the cabinets and everything else was still top notch when compared to some of the newer higher end BOX Coaches (Newmar, Fleetwood, Tiffin, American ETC).

Any advise would be appreciated.

Morton
PHANTOM is offline   Reply With Quote