Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Newbie owner wanna be
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013, 05:40 PM   #19
Neweller

Steve, we do have some members in and out of Florida all the time, not sure how close anyone is to Parliament off hand but maybe someone is close by. There are plenty of guys who do inspections in the area. I have a couple of numbers I can provide if needed. Value wise without knowing the particulars of the running condition info and a few other things, value can vary quite a bit. As far as engine goes, the 903 Cummins is the better choice of the Cummins V-8's. I have owned both. It won't have the power of the DD and is a bear to obtain hard parts on, but hey it's the quieter of the two. The interior is probably the best thing going for the coach and I have to believe this what you are liking most about it. I do know what I feel it is worth as/is and they are off the mark a lot. If it had an upgraded power plant it would be worth it all day long. And there are many reasons why I say this and others will agree.
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote