Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Wanted to trade Brand New Ram 1500 Crew-Cab 4x4 for best Newell Coach Offered
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 02:48 AM   #1
Neweller

Default Wanted to trade Brand New Ram 1500 Crew-Cab 4x4 for best Newell Coach Offered

Anyone out there that likes to barter and you want to trade your Newell for a brand new 2012 Ram 1500 Crew-Cab 4x4 with ram-air, 20" wheels, factory nerf bars, Mopar

RT package with only about 600 miles on it. I just bought it to have another truck around but don't really need it. Thought about towing it behind a coach but who

knows. I also have about $80k worth of brand new solar panels, inverters and hardware that could go into a deal. I'll trade up or down on a coach on the right deal. And

if you have a dead horse in your coach we can talk about that as well. I don't care if it needs an engine, paint or interior work. Don't want any rust issues.

Here's a link to the classifieds: Trade 2012 Ram 1500 Crew Cab SLT 4x4 W/ RT Package

If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote