Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - info for everyone 96 no slide for sale on ebay
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 01:56 AM   #1
Yachts

Default info for everyone 96 no slide for sale on ebay

ok everyone any additional info would be helpful here..this is a new posting on ebay 1996 45Ft Newell Motor Coach in RVs & Campers | eBay Motors
I Just talked to the seller he said he bought it 4 months ago and he said it was just serviced at newell and he paid 85k for it 4 months ago..all of the pictures he said he just took last week... whats funny is the pics he has look surprisingly similar to this ad at this link http://www.rvonline.com/single-ad.asp?Re...chMethod=1

note the living room pic...the same burned out light bulb, carpet, pillow placement, missing chair..this ad has been up much longer than last week...

just want everyone to be aware.....something not making sense...why would you pay 85 for a coach that is listed at 79,500, why does the 79500 show sold..he also told me newell offered him 90 for it..I posted this on another site just want everyone to benefit from some research I did in case they are interested in it.. I try to give people the benefit the doubt but this one is shall we say interesting...
Yachts is offline   Reply With Quote