Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Newell shopping prices all over the board
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 01:59 AM   #10
Neweller

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantaFe View Post
Ken- I think it is the buyers who need educated. Yup Newell's are premium
coach but a 15-25 yr old coach wow... None of them are cheap to
repair/maintain/restore. The true market is nearer to what someone will loan on the vehicle.
Sellers have the right to price however they want. But if they want to close
a deal they need to get their coaches in top shape, interesting how many sellers
will not put a new set of tires on a 100k coach...... Says a lot about what they
really think about the value of it. Plus that also says they don't think it's worth the investment of new tires!
Not a coach I care to own unless I steal it!
No, I agree about buyers needing to be educated too. I'm basically saying sellers need to understand what you're stating along with doing their own homework and seeing or finding out what like coaches are actually selling for. Really, if they come on here we can all pitch in and do some educating without beating anyone up, don't you think? This site is as close to a blue book as you're probably going to get. The Newell factory will shoot even lower.

We know there are a select number of Newell owners that want to buy low and sell high, but they need to get off the pipe.
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote