Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Inventor claims solar energy discovery that is game-changer
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 11:20 PM   #6
Neweller

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewellCrazy View Post
Now that is amazing. Question being will this technology actually be released or will it end up being suppressed just like many other inventions in the name of profits.
Maybe this is why this guy Ace shared and confided with his boss who obviously must have helped hook him up with Carter and some others to help protect by revealing to trusted individuals. I'm only guessing here and want to believe that something this big could actually come to true fruition and save the day. I truly hope this becomes reality as way too many great ideas and inventions have been suppressed for too long. The thugs have got to loose once in a while.

I could only imagine the revenue something like this could create for this country. Really if you think about it, the patent being an honest trustworthy US citizen caring enough to give and not worried only about the take, could help put the whole world on a brighter track while allowing the USA to be the soul developer of the technology putting us back on top for the long haul. This is what I would envision.

Also, it would relieve the demand for crude oil and natural gas and so on....

This is bigger than Microsoft and others...
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote