Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Final night in Austin
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 07:15 AM   #4
fulltiming

I appreciate the attendance of so many great Newell owners. It has been a pleasure to put faces with names and have the opportunity to share experiences, information and assistance with each of you.

Both the individual differences and similarities between Newell coaches are amazing. Clarke and Elaine get the award for having the oldest coach (1982) at the rally and one of the best cared for as it was stored in an enclosed building for most of it's life. Tuga and Karen and Neil and Barbara had the newest coaches (1999) in attendance.

Pete and Debbie were the newest addition to the Newell family at the rally having purchased their first Newell (a 1996) just over 2 months ago. Thanks for bringing Anthony.

Steve, it was great to see possibly the first Newell with a slide out (1997). Glad you made it safely home after your late night start back to Louisiana.

A special thanks to Richard (1995) for your technical support as well as your great presentation. Sorry Rhonda was not able to attend.

David and Denise, you may have one of the most highly optioned Newells early 2000 series (1992) I have ever seen. You have certainly taken care of it.

Ron, thanks for the assistance. You and Jean's humpy (partially raised roof 1996) is beautiful.

Wally, I really appreciate the DOT air line. You saved Richard and I from having to put in a temporary air line to my driver seat and then replacing it when the truck parts shops opened Monday. You and Phyliss' 1988 is incredibly well maintained.

Tom, you gave so much of your time at the rally to helping others. It is really appreciated. You and Darlene have likely put more hours in updating your coach (1990) of anyone at the rally.

Thanks Tuga for coming up with the idea for this rally and seeing it to fruition.

Neil, I appreciate the help with the edits to the Newell History presentation. As always, you are a storehouse of knowledge.

The food at the pot lucks was excellent.

Hopefully, those who miss this event will be able to attend (or better yet put together) a future mini-Newell rally.

Thanks to Morris for riding up from Kerrville to see us.

Finally, a big thanks to the staff at La Hacienda RV Resort for their assistance and welcome.

Georgia and I had a great time. Thanks to all of you.
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
8V92 DDEC-2, HT740
PT Cruiser GT with Remco Transmission Pump
https://newellowner.com/newell-photos/
fulltiming is offline   Reply With Quote