Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Tag axle adjustment
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2011, 03:42 PM   #7
Hardtrigger

Default I cant sem to adjust tag axle still!!

I guess I am a little disappointed to have the best built coach in the world and hardly any manuels to support the user on such a technical coach as far as I'm concern! The manuel claims the air pressure gauge is with the regulator and should be set at 25lbs. and no more or may damage the components and frame. Thats it, thats all nothing on how to adjust air pressure or which gauge out of all of them is the air gauge!! Anyhow I think the tag axle gauge is the bottom off a elbow and sits about 5 inches horizontly coming off the firewall! It has a brass nob on the side of the air line which has two curve arrows going both ways which says max both directions which counterdicts itself! The brass flat nob will not pull out nor adjust air pressure when spun! The gauge still reads 125lbs. before the cutoff kicks in! Im kinda stuck til I get this adjusted for I have no intention for the coach to move with a tag @ 125lbs. and the drive wheels barely on the pavement! Anyone please have any similiar set up! Thank you very much! Robert Oh by the way this botton gauge mimics air pressure of the 2nd gauge up high on the firewall between the upper most gauge and botton gauge I cannot adjust!
Hardtrigger is offline   Reply With Quote