Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Do you loan your RV to Family Members?
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 05:48 PM   #16
Newell Attack

Not a chance. No way. Never. Uh uh. Nope. Negatory. Are you kidding? I don't think so. Not in this lifetime.

There, I think I covered most of the bases. I would never loan out our rv to anyone.........ever. If someone wants to try rv'ing there are plenty of places to rent one. Personally, I can't imagine the gall it would take to ask a relative to borrow something like that. Kind of asking for a free ride and using leverage on your family relationship. Do they have any clue as to how expensive rv's are or how much you have to learn to tow them and use them correctly? Do they have any idea how much your rv means to you? The fact that you stated your in laws seem to be accident prone would have stopped it right there. Imagine the damage they could cause. Also, if they don't take care of their own property why do you think they would take care of yours?

Like the individual stated above, tell them insurance will not cover them and add that you do not let anyone else use the unit. Anyone...........period. That will stop any further inquiries.

By the way, did I mention NO WAY??????????????

Jeff & Leann Shackly
Newell Attack is offline   Reply With Quote