Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Is it a problem finding parts for an older Newell Coach?
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 03:46 AM   #1
Nara Queen

Default Is it a problem finding parts for an older Newell Coach?

Good evening guys! It's that crazy lady Nara again with all her questions.

My husband and I were recently discussing how we've only ever owned a fifth wheel and although we've pretty much made our decision to find and purchase a Newell because we know we want an older superior coach. (We are currently thinking the 80's area.) We love the look of the older classic Newells, as you know we have been reading and posting at this forum for some time now. We were talking and have some concerns on finding and locating parts for the older Newell coaches. Have you found this to be a problem? and what about the costs for such parts? Also what about labor costs for the older coaches as well as being able to readily find someone who can work on the older coaches? Once we finally make a purchase we'll be fulltiming and we plan on only moving every six months so we wouldn't be running our motor coach hard, so to speak. I just want to make sure we keep everything in working order.

All thoughts are appreciated!

Thanks again,
Nara
Nara Queen is offline   Reply With Quote