Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Please Help With Our Trip Planning
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 03:12 AM   #24
RussWhite

Hi Tuga,

If you take your test one step farhter you would have discovered the problem that landed me at Miami. When you are rolling in neutral at low speed, pull the yellow parking brake knob and expect a quick stop. If it continue to coast and comes to a stop slowly, your "S" cams on the drive axle drum brakes could be part of the problem. I park on the edge of the ocean and I think that contribued to the seizure. They were able to free it up and lube it well. I first noticed I had a problem when I engaged the parking brake on an incline and the coach slipped back a few feet. That was very concerning and now I know why and it's all better now. I like your free rolling test and will try to remember to do that when conditions allow. Good hearing from you. It's funny when you have not actually met someone to even know how to pronouce their name. You came up in our conversations at the Bare's and he calls you Tuga, like a tug boat. In my mind I always thought of you as two-ga. We had only good things to say about you, no matter how we pronouced your name. Take care, Russ
RussWhite is offline   Reply With Quote