Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - The Full Time Dream!
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2011, 07:53 PM   #35
prairieschooner

We do something very close. All of the incoming food goes in the NORCOLD that is in the Bay until it is cold enough to transfer inside to the DOMETIC. We also leave any item that is accessed more often in the NORCOLD say drinks and condiments when the temperature goes up. The Ammonia or Absorption type does present some challenges but I still prefer it to the electric counter part so that we can dry camp easily.
Even though we use our coach more in the winter (to evade that white s__t) I am interested in the fans that you say you have. Could you take a couple of pics or describe the location a bit more so that I can go looking or install some in case we need to travel some in the summer?
1982 Newell 38' (built before #1) 6V92 DD, 5 Speed Allison, 12.5 KW Kohler, Couch used to make into a Bed but I fixed it!
https://newellshowcase.com/thumbnails.php?album=214
2007 Yukon, 1981 CJ7 Laredo, 2002 Honda CRV, 1955 Thunderbird, 1952 Pontiac Sedan Delivery, 1952 Ford 8N, 1958 Airstream, 1959 Glasspar 16' Avalon, Cabin in the Woods........what will I work on next
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
prairieschooner is offline   Reply With Quote