Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - 1972 Chauffeur
Thread: 1972 Chauffeur
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 06:53 PM   #33
Neweller

Bob, I'm glad you brought this up. For some reason there is some misinformation that has shown up in some other posts, which on several occasions I have tried to set the record straight. Newell does have information on every coach ever built. I have posted this on multiple threads and I am confused as to where this misinformation got started in the first place. It more than likely started with someone that had it wrong and they told someone who told someone and so on..... and then a bunch of others will tell you that the information is only kept for so many years, which is not correct. I actually remember someone just posting this wrong information within the last month or so. And a couple of those whom have posted the wrong info are well respected in the Newell ownership community. I have mentioned it myself on several post throughout this forum about contacting Newell. I was actually shown by big brass the area where everything on every coach is kept and accessible on a whim.
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote