Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Hello and Konnichiwa from Japan
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 02:23 AM   #5
Neweller

Bill! So glad you came aboard this mighty vessel. Japan eh? Do you come to the states for a couple month break from working over in Japan? I have been there on several occasions going all the way back to even the USN days. My niece and her husband just returned from living there almost 4 years and they enjoyed it. The wife and I back in the nineties had I believe 7 Japanese students over a number of years stay with us and my daughter makes contact with them over facebook.

Back to the Newell thoughts, a '92 that is super clean with a low mileage engine could be a gem, as long as the rest of it is in good order. It would make for a great stateside rolling condo for a couple of months for sure. We have at least a handful of members around here doing the same thing. In fact my cousin whom is an airline pilot for American Airlines has a Newell he recently bought set up at descent resort he owns in Florida. He stays in it on his return flights from his other home in Bogota, Columbia where his wife and two kids are currently living. In fact we are considering something similar in the near future.

Come on in often and do your due diligence and we will do all we can to help you out.
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote