Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Pentagon inks deal for smartphone tool that scans your face, eyes, thumbs
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 03:11 PM   #3
1993Newell

A article some may want to read - Contextual Intelligence: Smart Phones To Become Big Brother? - Personal-tech - Smart Phones - BYTE

"The government could use such information to identify depressed troops, and companies could use it to determine if employees are unhappy. Instead of losing those restless employees to competitors, companies could predict their mood and take preventive action.

Does anybody really want a phone this smart?

"I do indeed believe this is something we want," said Gross. "Ultimately, I think we all aspire to a similar virtue: to live our life to its fullest, and to spend our time in the best way possible. It's technology's purpose to unlock that kind of experience for all of us."

Maybe so, but if this technology becomes mainstream, I hope for the sake of privacy that consumers have the option to turn it off."

That's the darn problem...do you really think people can just turn it off?...what's next?

Smart phones are too smart! It's scary!

1993 Newell Coach Motorhome
1993Newell is offline   Reply With Quote