Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Interior Inspirations get Creative with the inside of your Luxury Coach!
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 05:51 PM   #1
Charlotte Rosita

Default Interior Inspirations get Creative with the inside of your Luxury Coach!

We are currently working on the interior of our coach, when it is finished and done I plan on sharing the goods here. Bare with me as we are waiting for better weather to roll around before we really get started on our to do list - that is a mile long. (Who doesn't have one of those? right?) We are planning on taking most of this year to do a total make over on our Newell.

I have been online looking for some inspiration ideas these past couple of months, I have collected quite the collection of inspiration photos. I know there are always others here on the forum doing makeovers inside and out and I enjoy viewing all your photos and posts. Thought I would share what I have found, maybe some others here will find something here to be inspiring for their current or future makeover?

Name:  ceilingandflooring.jpg
Views: 191
Size:  27.9 KB
The ceiling and flooring in this coach are gorgeous!

Name:  goldandcream.jpg
Views: 196
Size:  23.6 KB
Gold and cream with touches of silver in a Prevost, Luxurious!

Name:  darkcabinetswithcreamflooring.jpg
Views: 194
Size:  12.6 KB
An Airstream featuring dark cabinets with cream flooring and cream interior seating. Love the pops of dark and bold. Reminds me of coffee, cream and sugar.

Name:  twins.jpg
Views: 196
Size:  16.4 KB
For those who want to keep the twin beds I thought this looks warm, cozy and inviting.

[ATTACH][/ATTACH]
This is another great idea for a classic newell that needs more seating but at the same time have a bed in the back.