Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - H-E-L-P-! ~ Now Smile ! . . Light ! Camera ! Action !
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2007, 05:23 PM   #1
ikcandco

Default H-E-L-P-! ~ Now Smile ! . . Light ! Camera ! Action !

__ " H __ E __ L __ P __ ! . . Now Smile for the Camera ! . ."
»»»»»»»»»»»» 'NewellClassic.com' «««««««~»»»»»»» 'NewellClassic.com' ««««««««««««
« ~ » The 'NewellClassic.com Forum' has all the 'Potential' and 'Tools' to be 'The Greatest Of Them' ALL !'
»»»»»»»»»»»» 'NewellClassic.com' «««««««~»»»»»»» 'NewellClassic.com' ««««««««««««
« ~ » 'TechTalk' had more questions than presently on this forum ! and . . .
Usually 'Questions' were 'Answered Promptly,' 'Now, . . You' All Know What I Mean !'

« ~ » I know it's hard to find something to complain about when you've got a 'Newell Coach !' Then post
about the 'Gooooood Things in life, as having a Newell :' Such as Michael Day's Post by CLICKING HERE
« ~ » To make this 'Forum and Website' 'Sparkle' as it should and meant to be, it needs a 'Little Help' and
'Action,' 'Now, . . You' All Know What I Mean !'
« ~ » So . . . When The Going Gets Tough, The Tough Keeps On Going !
« ~ » From previous posts, You' All Know 'My Crystal Ball' So . . . I Turned to it and to my amazement . . .
'It Proposed Great Ideas !' Well they seem to be. . . Now You' All Be The Judge !
« ~ » H-E-L-P-! . . ~ By Their SMILES ! . . Light ! Camera ! Action !
<~> <~> 1 ~ 'Photos of 'New' Newell Coaches'
« ~ » Like in 'Brand New Newell Coaches,' yes the ones that we seldom have the pleasure of seeing :
- - - - - - - - - -A) To Upload Photos of 'All NEW NEWELLS' Coming-off the 'Production Line,' i.e. 'Ready for
Delivery'. . . and 'Yes' why not with their respectful owner(s). Sure some might be camera shy !
. . Then only the Coaches ! ;

- - - - - - - - - -B) These are so 'Unique and Special in Every Way' that 'These Coaches' would certainly bring-
out questions such as 'New Layouts,' 'New Color Schemes,' 'New Bay Doors' or Different Other Stuff about
this and that and so forth ;

- - - - - - - - - -C) It should be a 'New Gallery' and reserved strictly for 'New Newell Coaches' and posted in
their specific model year ;

- - - - - - - - - -D) . . . and 'My Crystal Ball' pointed to also add 2007 Newells, 2006 and so
forth, . . You' All Know What I Mean !'

- - - - - - - - - -E) Also 'My Crystal Ball' indicated, that for catching 'Details of these 'New Newell Coaches,'
the 'Newell Coach Photos Program' seems to be a 'Better Choice for Photos Size' than the present 'Photos
Program utilized at the 'NewellClassic Gallery.' For the 'Photos Size' and 'Environment' CLICK HERE

- - - - - - - - - -F) Would all details and equipment list of all Coaches be posted ? . . 'My Crystal Ball'
didn't react. So if this proposition is approved, the decision lies on the 'NewellClassic Administrator' and/or
the 'Newell Coach President' to decide.
<~> <~> 2 ~ The New Gallery @ NewellClassic 'or' @ Newell Coach Website ?
- - - - - - - - - -A) Again 'My Crystal Ball' didn't react. So if this proposition is approved, the decision
lies on the 'NewellClassic Administrator' and/or the 'Newell Coach President.'
« ~ » "So, Hey You' All, How about sharing your comments ! After all, . . it's your 'Forum !'"
------------------
May God Bless
KC ~ 73