Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Possible new regulation if passed could effect our resell rights of our Newell RV
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 09:19 PM   #1
Texas Pete

Default Possible new regulation if passed could effect our resell rights of our Newell RV

I found this article very interesting especially knowing todays economical climate. But when you thought the chokers were already bad enough we havn't a clue what else might be on the horizon for our ever shrinking world. After some discussions with the boys during breakfast yesterday on the topic of taxation and RV ownership and so forth, this topic a linked below was the center of it after a friend shared a printed off copy. After the six of us meeting we walked away split on the possible outcome. I am one that believes it is inevitable.

This reputable article mentions cars and how something like 30% of their parts or components are made offshore and that could verywell affect possible resell rights under this new proposed law.

I welcome any openminded opinions.
[TABLE="align: center"]
[TR="bgcolor: #ffffff"]
[TD][TABLE="align: left"]
[TR]
[TD="align: left"]Your right to resell your own stuff is in peril - Jennifer Waters's Consumer Confidential - MarketWatch[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

In everything I have done. I discovered, the only person who limits you is yourself.
Texas Pete is offline   Reply With Quote