Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - '82 Air Ride trouble
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2009, 03:12 PM   #1
prarieschooner

Default '82 Air Ride trouble

After this deal is made, I need to repair the Air Ride Suspension. The Manual is not complete making any repairs a bit more of a challenge. I walked away from the Coach a few months back but here is what I remember about the system with some questions;
It is an older System with the Toggle Switches mounted at the front and just to the left of the Driver's Seat.
The Traveling portion is not functional. After reading previous posts on this subject, it sounds like it should be a Solenoid or Voltage issue. Would this Solenoid or Solenoids be located at the Engine Bay or Under the Coach? What Air Pressure should the System be Set at?
Does someone know of a link to generic Electrical and Pneumatic Schematics for these older Systems. If I had Schematics, it would surely make this repair easier although if was easy anyone could do it.
As a note, when the Coach is stationary, the Leveling System appears to work fine and hold Air for extended periods. The old owner used this stationary System to move the Coach at least to get it home when he became ill. I do not plan on moving the Coach until I get this problem corrected.
Thanks in advance for any help,
Steve
prarieschooner is offline   Reply With Quote